Panorama Magazine is a quaterly magazine for actors of regional development published by the Directorate General of Regional and Urban Policy (DG Regio).
InfoRegio has published its spring 2016 edition of Panorama.
Some highlights in this edition:
- the global results of the survey “Overcoming obstacles in border regions”
- examples of successful European projects,
- explain the difference between the European Structural and Investment Funds and the European Fund for Strategic Investments
- the work of the Task Force for Better Implementation and other Commission initiatives designed to promote better use of EU funding.
- Results of surveys asking EU citizens satisfaction of their cities – housing, education and more
- Have your say on the draft EU Regional Social Progress Index
- IQ NET, innovation and more
This magazine is printed in English, French, German, Bulgarian, Greek, Spanish, Italian, Polish and Romanian on recycled paper. It is available online in 22 languages here.