The European Week of Regions and Cities (EWRC, 10-13 October) is the reference networking platform for experts in regional and local development interested in exchange of good practices in economic development and social inclusion, cross-border cooperation, public-private partnerships, regional innovation and community-led local development.
The spotlight this year is on sustainable and inclusive growth and on how to simplify the structural and investment funds, with a programme of 130 workshops.
- Participation in the European Week of Regions and Cities is free of charge.
- Registration for Brussels-based seminars is open until 26 September.
- Access to the EWRC 2016 is upon registration only. Note that no on-site registration will be accepted this year
- Group registrations are not possible.
- It is not possible to register several persons with the same e-mail address.
Workshop highlights include:
‘Ensuring the social inclusion of the most disadvantaged through integrated Community-Led Local Development’.
‘Creating inclusive cities and combating urban poverty’.
‘Smart Homes for Independent living – opportunities for the growing Silver Economy’.
‘Achieving Social Inclusion in Community led Local Development (CLLD) in the context of the results orientation of the ESI Funds’.
‘The need for investment in social infrastructures’.
‘Integrating funds and policies towards active inclusion’.
‘Engaging regions and cities in the investment plan for Europe’.
For further information:
Please contact the European Week of Regions and Cities Secretariat:
Functional mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
European Week of Regions and Cities Hotline: +32(0)2 502 06 15